This page will be updated as additional resources become available.
Tinker AFB has provided a PDF list of local emergency response resources including food banks, health clinics and clothing/utility assistance for civilians.
Looking for a loved one? Check Red Cross’s Safe & Well list.
Donate via text message: $10 donations will be deducted from your next cell phone bill.
- Text FOOD to 32333 (News9)
- Text REDCROSS to 90999 to give $10 to American Red Cross Disaster Relief
You may also donate funds through the OKC Red Cross
Monetary Donations through Foundation Beyond Belief benefit victims through the Regional Food Bank of Oklahoma and Operation USA
Drop off Locations for Disaster Recovery Donations
KFOR TV Studio
- 444 E. Britton Rd, OKC
- Please DO NOT bring clothing. Items needed:
- Bottled water
- Baby formula
- Hand towels
- Individually wrapped snacks
- Work gloves
TapWerks Ale House
Accepting donations tonight: clothing, diapers, canned goods, bottled water. Anything you can do to help. We always say TapWerks is a family, we believe Oklahoma is too.
Iguana Mexican Grill
- 9 NW 9th St, Oklahoma City, OK 73102
Help the tornado victims by bringing supplies. *Non-perishable foods, baby formula, diapers, work gloves, tools, toiletries, clothing… We hope to fill up the Black Pearl starting tomorrow and drop off everything with the RED CROSS.***
- 317 NW 23rd St, Oklahoma City, OK 73103
Grandad’s Bar is taking supply donations for families and individuals who lost everything today in Moore and elsewhere. They’re located at 317 NW 23rd St and I vouch for their integrity. Please consider donating clothes, storage supplies, tools, dog/cat food, toiletries, & non-perishables.
- Where: Tulsa Adkar Shrine Center – 2808 S Sheridan Road
Holding a collection drive FRIDAY for the Moore area tornado victims this Friday the 24th from 11am to 7pm. What do we need: Adult & children’s clothes – Diapers & baby wipes – Baby food & formula – non-perishable food items & water – blankets & pillows – toiletries. If you want to help, contact (918) 269-9091 or if you have items to donate but can’t come during that time, contact me and we will get a volunteer to come and pick up those items.
News 9 HQ
- 7401 N. Kelley Avenue in Oklahoma City
Items needed include water, gloves, boots, toiletries, power bars and Gatorade. Cash will also be accepted. News 9 will turn donated cash over to the Red Cross and target it to Oklahoma Relief. Checks must be written to Oklahoma Relief – Red Cross. This will ensure that the money stays in Oklahoma.
Feed the Children donation center
- McCormick Distribution Center (29 N. McCormick)
Feed The Children is preparing emergency disaster relief supplies to aid victims of the Moore tornadoes and will be accepting donations from the public on Tuesday, May 21, from 8:30 a.m. until 4:30 p.m. Items that will be accepted are diapers, canned goods, non-perishable food and snack items, water and sports drinks.
Red Dirt Report Offices
- 1804 N. Shartel Ave OKC 73013
Science Museum of Oklahoma
- 2100 NE 52nd St Oklahoma City, OK 73111
Beacon Storage will be accepting donations of clothing, bedding, water and non-perishable food items at any of these locations. Donated items will be distributed by the Red Cross.
The Changing Table
- 1145 SW 74th Street, Bldg D, Oklahoma City
Accepting donations of disposable diapers and wipes for displaced families
Cimarron Alliance Equality Center
- 5613 N May Ave, Ste 400, OKC
You can drop off non-perishable food, baby clothes, diapers, clothing, blankets, personal hygiene items at the Center all week from noon to 6pm. Because the need is so great right now, you can come by Tuesday as early as 9 a.m.
Mustang Brewing Co
- 520 N Meridian Ave OKC, OK 73107
For those wanting to help, we will be collecting supplies (water, non perishable food items, infant/baby supplies, clothing, paper towels, toiletries, etc) at our corporate headquarters at 520 N Meridian Ave OKC, OK 73107 starting tomorrow at 7AM. We will make sure it gets to those who need it most!
Need non-perishables and clothing. Donations accepted starting 9am on Tuesday. All items will be delivered to the Red Cross.
Sauced on Paseo
- 2912 Paseo Oklahoma City, OK
Friends: If you are wanting to help the families impacted by the tornadoes, we are accepting donations (water, non-perishable items, infant items, etc). We will take all donations to OKC Red Cross.
Donations may be made during our normal operating hours.
Tornado Relief Items
1. Leather gloves2. Shovels3. Rakes4. Thermoses5. Batteries6. Flashlights7. Coffee pots8. Antibiotic cream9. Band-aids10. First aid kits11. Soap12. Body wash13. Bottled hand soap/hand sanitizer14. Deodorant15. Feminine products16. Shampoo/cream rinse17. Shaving cream/razors18. Toothbrushes/toothpaste19. Bath towels/washcloths20. Baby formula21. Baby food22. Baby diapers (all sizes)23. Baby blankets24. Bottles25. Toilet paper26. Styrofoam cups27. Cleaning supplies such as bleach, mops, brooms and buckets28. Laundry detergent29. Plastic goods (cups and cutlery)30. Paper goods (plates, napkins, towels and bowls)31. Disposable gloves (rubber or latex)32. Trash bags (all sizes)33. Cat and dog food34. Plastic containers35. Blankets36. Gift cards37. Bottled water38. Non-perishable food items